| || ** Prices - the following package prices are available: |
Self-Catering Package US$ 1,735.00 - Students are responsible for purchasing food and cooking all meals.
Personal Chef Package US$ 1,780.00 - Private flat with 2 bedrooms, dining room, toilet, hot shower, kitchen and electricity. Includes 3 basic Chinese meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner) provided to you by your own personal chef daily. All meals are served in your private flat.
All Inclusive Meal Package US$ 2,010.00 - Private flat with 2 bedrooms, dining room, toilet, hot shower, kitchen and electricity. Includes 3 Chinese meals a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner) served at local restaurants. Vegetarian food is also provided. A typical Fuzhou breakfast would include dumplings, fried devil sticks, Soya milk and steamed bread. Lunch and dinner usually serves fresh local fish, Chinese vegetables, soup, noodles, rice & meats.
- All costs are on the ground trip only. You are responsible for making your own way to China and meeting at the pre-arranged pick up point at the start of the trip.
- Cost includes all training tuition costs.
- Cost includes Chinese/English interpreter for 8 hours each day (Mon-Fri).
- Cost includes 2x airport transfer (on arrival & departure) from Fuzhou airport. A representative will wait to meet you at the airport.
- Cost includes cleaning of your clothes (laundry).
- The advertised price does not include the cost for any extra days added due to Chinese national holidays - when no training takes place. A rate of US$ 33.60 per day for accommodation and food is applied if a national holiday occurs during your trip.